VInowVImovingcenterLiving In De VIVItraders

Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

running on STT
October 21, 2009 08:38PM
Hello All,

I am new to the island and would like to keep training for triathlons. Does anyone know of any 3-4 mile loops or safe areas to run? Please let me know, I would appreciate it! Thanks
Re: running on STT
October 21, 2009 09:48PM
There are several running areas: the airport road, Magens/Peterborg, the waterfront and the National Park Road. Check out STAR to find running buddies and to join in a race.
October 21, 2009 10:24PM
The UVI soccer field is great for this as well.
October 21, 2009 10:53PM
Here's a current thread about running on St. Thomas on the USVI travel message board:

[www.vinow.com]
October 22, 2009 08:27AM
We like to do a run down at Magens and Peterborg, nice shade trees and slow traffic. You can do the interior loop thru the parking lot and beach, there is a great path in the back that goes thru the "forest", think the official name is Arboretum. Usually after work there are alot of people down there exercising, there is even a trainer that has pretty intensive classes under one of the pavilions.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

The Ultimate Resource for Moving to and Living in the Virgin Islands - St. Thomas St. John St. Croix Water Island
Copyright © 2002 - 2013 VI Moving Center All rights reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Advertising