Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Is there a physical Fedex location on STT?

Scremped
December 14, 2009 09:18AM

All I can find in the phone book is an 877 number and online all I find is a P.O. Box. Does anyone know the physical location of Fedex on St. Thomas if there is one?

Re: Is there a physical Fedex location on STT?

Anonymous User
December 14, 2009 09:44AM

when you drive to the airport, go past the airport and its in that big long building in the back. you'll see a fedex sign on the building.

Bombi
December 14, 2009 09:45AM

Yes it is in Peter's Rest in the little shopping plaza before bank of STX and Quality Electric on the left going towards Sunney Isle

Scremped
December 14, 2009 09:49AM

Thank you Jenda. Bombi I was actually asking about St. Thomas, but thanks all the same.

Edward
December 16, 2009 02:22AM

FedEx and other courier services are at the STT airport. Easy to find, as noted by Jenda.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →