Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Lost diamond ring

pilatesgal318
April 04, 2012 07:43PM

Hi everyone,

I have lost my diamond engagement ring...most likely in the parking lot at Crown Bay Marina, but could be in Yacht Haven Grande parking lot. An explanation...I am a massage therapist and have to remove my jewelry when I work; I always put the rings on my hook bracelet, attach my watch, put the bracelet on a zipper on my bag and stuff the items in the zippered pouch. I have done it 1000 times but 1001 did not end with good results. I removed it while with a client in Yacht Haven, then had to go to Crown Bay to give another session (I did not put it on in between since I was doing back to back sessions across island). I did not discover its loss until I got home and my bracelet and watch fell to the floor when I put my bag down. Have searched my bag, places I have been, parking lots, etc. and did find my wedding band (not very expensive but sentimental, nonetheless) in the Crown Bay parking lot. So, if ANYONE finds a platinum emerald cut diamond ring with 2 baguettes on the side, please contact me at (340) 244-1614. There is a reward for it, if returned. I am hopeful someone will find it and return it...it is crushing me that it is lost...

pilatesgal318

Re: Lost diamond ring

speee1dy
April 05, 2012 08:05AM

good luck, i hope you find it

Re: Lost diamond ring

pilatesgal318
April 05, 2012 10:38AM

Thanks, speee1dy, I hope it turns up too...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

Whether you are dreaming about island living, received a job transfer, are a new resident, or plan to retire in the USVI later down the road - this book is worth reading!

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →

Newsletter Signup

Sign up now for our FREE Virgin Islands Moving Center Newsletter and we will email you regular updates on what's happening in the Virgin Islands & on VImovingcenter.com. You can unsubscribe at any time. Simply fill in the form below.

CAPTCHA