Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Sea Turtle Assistance and Rescue!!!!

stxem
April 11, 2012 11:52PM

To find out more about STAR--Sea Turtle Assistance and Rescue, the VI's sea turtle stranding response network, please "like" the page on facebook!!! www.Facebook.com/pages/STAR-Sea-Turtle-Assistance-and-Rescue/

STAR responds to any sick, injured or disoriented sea turtles throughout the VI. Please call (340) 690 0474 to report an injured turtle or to report a nesting activity. And since nesting has begun for leatherbacks this year, please be careful on the beach--especially in the open sandy areas where leatherbacks prefer to nest. Don't let your dogs dig, don't stick umbrellas in the sand or have bonfires on the sand.

Happy turtle season to all!

Re: Sea Turtle Assistance and Rescue!!!!

Jamison
April 12, 2012 03:33AM

Done and done! I'm excited to see them and to help however I can.

A Davis
April 13, 2012 07:52PM

the actual url i found in fb was [www.facebook.com] in case anyone has trouble pulling the page.. thanks!

best to you,
anita.

"do the best that you can in the place where you are, and be kind."
--- scott nearing

stxem
April 13, 2012 11:22PM

Awesome, thanks Anita. I copied and pasted the link on my phone so I guess it didnt work quite right.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

Whether you are dreaming about island living, received a job transfer, are a new resident, or plan to retire in the USVI later down the road - this book is worth reading!

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →

Newsletter Signup

Sign up now for our FREE Virgin Islands Moving Center Newsletter and we will email you regular updates on what's happening in the Virgin Islands & on VImovingcenter.com. You can unsubscribe at any time. Simply fill in the form below.

CAPTCHA