Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

What's Up With Delta?

MistB'Haven
August 07, 2012 01:15PM

Does anyone know what's happening with the Delta schedule this winter? As of right now, STX is not on the timetable.

Re: What's Up With Delta?

DL
August 07, 2012 02:49PM

Delta no longer flies to St. Croix as of July 28.

MistB'Haven
August 08, 2012 03:24AM

Seriously? So I spent the last year paying way more for tickets than I could have on American, to get more miles for travel to STX this winter, just to get screwed? Thanks Delta! Will recommend you to everyone!!

DL
August 08, 2012 10:48AM

Sorry to hear that. You could always fly into SJU on Delta and book a separate ticket to STX on Cape Air, Seaborne or Jet Blue.

jostvandog
August 08, 2012 01:20PM

SJU is a better option anyway on DL, with lots of flights daily you can have more flexability. Seaborne may be adding SJUSTX flights soon.
the once a week flight was rough anyway beoing a small jet

jbatl
August 08, 2012 06:36PM

JetBlue flies SJU-STX for $48 one way with good availability.

Delta typically stops service in the summer and, in the past, has restarted in the winter - just once a week from Atlanta. It's been a few weeks now, but last time I was at the airport, Delta still had a ticket counter there, so perhaps there is hope.

Ronnie
August 08, 2012 06:47PM

They do fly daily into STT.

RLcool

jostvandog
August 10, 2012 07:39AM

Delta gone out of STX for good. They also stopped STTATL service on Tues and Wed during low season.

Iris Tramm
August 10, 2012 02:43PM

I loved that STX-ATL flight. Especially when they did it every Wednesday and Saturday.

sad smiley

MistB'Haven
August 12, 2012 03:31AM

Yes, it was perfect for me. Guess I will be getting AA's FF card... At least it's not American Express so it can be used anywhere...

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →