Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Cricket on STX

East End Doug
March 05, 2014 05:47PM

Is there still a Cricket team on STX ? I have friends who love the game and I don't know anything about it. I remember the teams would play around the island , but I haven't seen them in a while. Anybody know where the play now and when?

Re: Cricket on STX

bathiel
March 06, 2014 08:05AM

I saw a bunch of guys playing cricket last Sunday afternoon at Schjang field, by Judith's Fancy. I don't know anything else about them, but it appears that someone is still playing the game on island.

Bernie

Re: Cricket on STX

pt
March 06, 2014 08:15AM

Kingshill, VI 00851-3472
Dean Baptiste, president
Reynold Sharplis, vice president
E-mail: twincitycricket@gmail.com
277-8308

PT

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →