Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Any good tattoo shops on stx?

westonkaley
May 29, 2015 12:20PM

Are there any good tattoo artists/shops on stx? I hope there are.

Re: Any good tattoo shops on stx?

AVL2STX
May 29, 2015 01:08PM

Good question I didn't find anything with search and this is all that came up with google [www.tattoostcroix.com]

I just started getting tattoos so having to stop until returning stateside would be a bummer =)

speee1dy
May 29, 2015 01:36PM

there was one up near plaza extra and i thought there was a new one downtown? not sure

TommySTX
May 29, 2015 01:48PM

There are a couple on the island. I have not visited them personally but have seen some of their work on people I have met. I WILL NOT be getting more ink on island. When I get the itch for more I will get something on a stateside visit.

So the answer to your question, "Are there any good tattoo artists/shops on stx?", I would have to say no. At least none that I have found or none that I have seen good work from.

robbySTX
May 29, 2015 03:13PM

YES !!
Go see Jenni at Paradise Waits Tattoo Studio and Gallery, 54 King St, Christiansted.
She is the BEST !! 340-220-1206. She is on Face Book and on the web at [tattoostcroix.com]
She does exceptional work !!!!

westonkaley
May 29, 2015 04:18PM

That's what I plan on doing! I saw her work and visited her website. Does good work!

pt
May 30, 2015 07:14AM

Cool portfolio!

rosesisland
May 30, 2015 08:00AM

Jen on Kings St Christiansted. She truly an artist and a nurse also. Nice studio, upstairs near Taxis stand.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →