Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

THANK YOU, VI NOW FRIENDS!

OldTart
July 11, 2015 06:19PM

I just returned from a trip to Florida for major surgery and want to send a very heartfelt and huge thank you to the many VI Now active contributors and “lurkers” without whose help and encouragement it would all have been totally impossible. Lori and John for contributing frequent flyer miles to get me there and back in comfort; Annie and Bob who flew to FL from TN to babysit me through surgery; Sarah who flew in from VA to see me through post-surgery; Marjorie who took excellent care of my beloved furballs; Alana, Swans, SpartyGrad, Tami, Marsha, Marty and East Ender whose words of encouragement truly helped; the Stoekens and Katina for special help and cheer – and others who my still drug-befuddled brain I’ve temporarily forgotten to mention in person and which omission I’ll kick myself for as soon as I press ”submit”!

It’s SO good to be back home again. THANK YOU so much to so many very special people!

Re: THANK YOU, VI NOW FRIENDS!

klpmtm
July 11, 2015 06:38PM

Wow! Didn't know you were off having surgery. So glad to hear it went well and you are back home OT!

Alana33
July 11, 2015 06:52PM

Glad to have you back, safe and sound, OT.

BeachcomberStt
July 11, 2015 07:50PM

OT, I hope that you’re back in the swing of things very soon.
The sun is shining, and it’s telling you to have a speedy recovery. All my best to you.

dougtamjj
July 11, 2015 07:52PM

Happy you are home safe and sound OT.

swans
July 11, 2015 08:42PM

Welcome back home, OT. Lots of families are wanting to relocate to STT and the other beautiful Virgin Islands; they need your guidance and invaluable advice. That means you must take all of our healing thoughts and stay strong. We missed you!

Spartygrad95
July 12, 2015 10:29AM

swans
Welcome back home, OT. Lots of families are wanting to relocate to STT and the other beautiful Virgin Islands; they need your guidance and invaluable advice. That means you must take all of our healing thoughts and stay strong. We missed you!

thumbs up

Novanut
July 12, 2015 03:56PM

Delighted you are still on the top side of the brown grass. :} Mapp and Potter missed you terribly...

Betsyshaffer
July 12, 2015 10:24PM

Just joined this group, possibly moving to stx. In the short time I've been following threads I have appreciated your responses, old tart! Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

stjohnjulie
July 13, 2015 06:01AM

Glad you are back home and hope you are recovering nicely!

FL Barrier Islander
July 13, 2015 06:31AM

Wishing you swift recovery! Sending good thoughts across the ocean for healing and comfort!

piaa
July 13, 2015 08:52AM

All good thoughts coming your way Old Tart - luv you and soooo glad your surgery is behind you and here's to a speedy and full recovery.

Pia (T.I.T.) xxx

Afriend
July 15, 2015 02:29PM

Glad to hear you are on the mend.

I've always enjoyed reading your responses.

jummiesmummie
July 15, 2015 03:01PM

Glad you are back home Tart !

Bassman
July 16, 2015 09:24AM

We are so glad that all went well. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Hope to see you next time we're on STT.

SapphireBeach
July 17, 2015 09:32AM

Wishing you a speedy recovery OT.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →