Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Galangal

pilatesgal318
March 01, 2017 12:51PM

Ok, trying to find Galangal's menu on their website and CAN'T?! Am I missing something? Is the site not mobile friendly (trying from my iPad)?? Help!!

Re: Galangal

Alana33
March 01, 2017 01:25PM

I found a menu but it was for another restaurant stateside of the same name.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2017 01:28PM by Alana33.

TN_Travelers
March 01, 2017 01:31PM

Absolutely one of the best restaurants on St Croix (and there are lots and lots of good ones).
It has a somewhat eclectic menu - slight oriental flair - but something for every taste.

(Now I've gone and made myself hungry and can't wait to get back on island. happy )

SkysTheLimit
March 01, 2017 02:28PM

Website is one page. No menu posted that I can see.
But it's all very good!

rotorhead
March 01, 2017 04:36PM

Try the About page on Facebook. Menu at the bottom.
[www.facebook.com]

pilatesgal318
March 01, 2017 09:24PM

I've eaten there before, but was trying to see the menu for guests in town...Thanks, rotorhead...will check that out.

LiquidFluoride
March 02, 2017 02:14PM

My favorite is still probably Zion in C'sted.. so don't be afraid to look into other places wink

Re: Galangal.

pilatesgal318
March 02, 2017 10:11PM

Hey LiquidFluoride, I agree with Zion being great (and 40 Strand!). My favorite place on STX is still Savant. Just wanting Thai food, specifically, while our guest is here. - and, we live near Christiansted so Galangal was our first choice. Just surprising that an upscale restaurant did not have their menu on their website...yes, even for St. Croix it is surprising!!

AandA2VI
March 02, 2017 10:18PM

LiquidFluoride
My favorite is still probably Zion in C'sted.. so don't be afraid to look into other places wink

Me too!!!! Zion is the best for sure IMO. We often just go for their cocktails and their bread. Oh that bread!!! I only ever get their butter poached lobster but my fiancé try's all sorts of stuff and I snag a bite. Never once had a meal that we didn't love.

Galangal is great too! Their menu changes more than Zion so that's why you're not finding a menu. Did you try their facebook?r

pilatesgal318
March 03, 2017 01:09PM

Yes! I did find the menu on Facebook! Thanks for that direction, rotorhead!

rotorhead
March 03, 2017 10:20PM

pilatesgal318
Yes! I did find the menu on Facebook! Thanks for that direction, rotorhead!

Always glad to send customers to Arthur and Gregory.

daveb722
March 04, 2017 07:15AM

It's an amazing restaurant. One of the great things about STX, is the abundance of great restaurants whether your looking for fine dining, to just lunch at a road side stand. But we really liked Savant, Galangal, 42 Strand, Zion, Duggans, the list goes on if you want to enjoy a GREAT meal. Honestly the prices are very comparable to what I would pay in Buffalo, which is a great foodie city.

Don't think you can go wrong on STX if you like good food. smiling

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →