Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Home Warranties

reydavila
April 12, 2017 07:35PM

Good afternoon,
Waiting to close on my St Croix dream home and was curious if anyone knows of any home warranty companies with coverage in USVI? I love my AHS.com plan but they don't cover in St Croix. I do plan on renting while I'm not there which could affect things. Let me know and thanks in advance!

Re: Home Warranties

Alana33
April 12, 2017 08:16PM

To the best of my knowledge, there are no home warranty programs in the VI. I got one for my home in FL but have never heard of any being offered in the VI.

Alana33
April 13, 2017 05:31PM

I'd love to know your experiences with AHS.

reydavila
April 13, 2017 06:01PM

I'm in Las Vegas. Its affordable imo, you call to open a ticket, pay a deductible and they repair or replace. Used it once for garbage disposal and another for washer. Both were repaired within a week.

Alana33
April 14, 2017 09:03AM

Thanks.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →