Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Did Your Cable TV Change Over the Weekend? (St Croix)

Paula
May 02, 2017 10:05PM

We're out at Coakley Bay Condos on St Croix and this weekend our cable totally changed. We lost all the channels we had and now only have a few odd ball ones. Did this happen to anyone else or do you know what's going on with the cable? Thank you in advance smiling

Re: Did Your Cable TV Change Over the Weekend? (St Croix)

islandjoan
May 02, 2017 10:29PM

That didn't happen to me but if you have Innovative they might have switched the condo complex to EVO (new wiring and system). I would suggest calling the Manager at the condos to find out if they know if this happened. Or call innovative. Good luck!!

Scubadoo
May 02, 2017 10:34PM

Viya formerly Innovative & Choice Wireless? They probably screwed up your cable box. Don't think the channel lineup has changed at all and the watchtvanywhere still has the same channels.

Paula
May 02, 2017 10:37PM

Ok, thank you! It sounds like that's what it was sad smiley

specialk
May 03, 2017 07:43AM

Coakley buildings have been rewired with the new EVO plant. There's a good chance you've been moved to the new system. Call Eric. He should know.

vicanuck
May 03, 2017 07:51AM

Switched to EVO? How sad.

speee1dy
May 03, 2017 11:09AM

our cable at work has been bad for a few days also. i am assuming it has to do with the change over

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →