VInowVImovingcenterLiving In De VIVItraders

Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Eddie
Quality of Life in St. Croix
December 13, 2002 08:30AM
It may be a very generalized question but can anyone tell me how the quality of life is on the island? Being a occasional visitor I am sure covers only one aspect of the beautiful island of St Croix . Is there anyone who has lived there and decided to move back to the US mainland? If so why?
Thanks so much.
Ed
stateside
Re: Quality of Life in St. Croix
December 18, 2002 12:03AM
I lived in St Croix for four months..I actually attended school there on an exchange program. It's definitely a change..new things to get used to ...learning to do without. My experience..amazing! Its been almost a week since I left. Someday...I would love to move there..the people are much more friendly and welcome you with open arms! If you can find a nice place to live, I say go for it...afterall...you can't go wrong in paradise!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

The Ultimate Resource for Moving to and Living in the Virgin Islands - St. Thomas St. John St. Croix Water Island
Copyright © 2002 - 2013 VI Moving Center All rights reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Advertising