Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Alana!

Pammerjo
September 10, 2017 11:58AM

Just got an email from her! She's holding tight in Florida and so far ok. Her place on STT is relatively okay...right now she can only connect on her kindle and doesn't remember her password for this forum!

Re: Alana!

watruw8ing4
September 10, 2017 12:04PM

Good to hear. I wasn't really concerned - she's a pro at this. But I was perplexed as to why she wasn't posting.

islandjoan
September 10, 2017 12:07PM

Yes she also posted on Facebook, so glad she is OK!!!

Has anyone heard from Old Tart?

speee1dy
September 10, 2017 12:31PM

Glad she is okay

wanderer
September 10, 2017 07:07PM

islandjoan
Has anyone heard from Old Tart?

OT is fine. Late last year, we got married and moved to Winnipeg, Canada. We are expecting a child.

M&M
September 10, 2017 08:36PM

Forgive my ignorance about you old timer's history w Old Tart. I started researching this site at least 3 yrs before my move to STX almost one year ago. Old Tarts's advice was always the best. She would spend lots of time researching answers to forum questions. I know she was at times a bit of a contrarian, but I think it was always in jest. I miss her a lot. We are preparing adoption papers.

speee1dy
September 11, 2017 08:31AM

not always in jest, believe me. she had certain people she would always pick on. myself and alana were her favorite targets towards the end of her time here.

but i too am glad she is okay

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →