Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Re: Curfew. Monday

stxisbest
October 25, 2017 07:11PM

daveb722
speee1dy
That's nice he's doing that

That's so he can go spend your money at the bars with his friends to watch the game. Do not believe he is doing it for you.

She's off island since yesterday and now is sitting in her 5 star room waiting to go to the next game and the next, all on the people's back. Oh don't forget new sheets.

Scubadoo
October 31, 2017 07:51AM

"Stating that he was not a fan of “arresting the civil liberties of free citizens,” Governor Kenneth Mapp during his hurricane recovery press briefing on Monday, ended the territory-wide curfew.

“One step closer to recovery and there is no curfew that will be in effect this evening, giving free rein to the community to move as you deem appropriate — I simply ask that you be careful on the roadway. We have much work to do,” Mr. Mapp said as he ended the restriction."

MAPP ENDS CURFEW

speee1dy
October 31, 2017 10:03AM

I don't like driving at night regardless

LiquidFluoride
October 31, 2017 12:36PM

speee1dy
I don't like driving at night regardless

I'll drive a lot less now that other people might be on the road too.. haha

speee1dy
October 31, 2017 07:45PM

Lol, me too

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →