Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

ATTN Dish Users

stxisbest
October 08, 2017 12:32PM

Dish is going to supposedly do a territory wide, PR and VI tomorrow blackout due to the storms and people not having service. They say it is so all billing will stop for those that are not able to get it anymore.

Check your emails recently from Dish and there will be a button to click to keep you on. If you don't see an email go onto channel 9 and the message is there in both Spanish and English with other methods.

Re: ATTN Dish Users

speee1dy
October 10, 2017 09:55AM

but why would you want to be kept on and continue getting billed for something you cant use?

Scubadoo
October 10, 2017 12:49PM

speee1dy
but why would you want to be kept on and continue getting billed for something you cant use?

For those with a generator.

speee1dy
October 10, 2017 01:35PM

true, i guess i dont think like a generator user. lol

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →