Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Sun Self Storage

lescooper
October 25, 2017 11:15AM

I have (or had?) a boat stored at Sun Self Storage on St Croix. I have been unable to contact them by phone or email. The location is at the intersection of Northside and Centerline roads. Does anyone know how they fared the hurricane? Also, any information on how to contact them would be appreciated.

Re: Sun Self Storage

Oldie1
October 25, 2017 11:23AM

Probably no working phones or internet; you would have to go in person.

LiquidFluoride
October 25, 2017 01:29PM

They didn't take hardly any damage to the storage units that I can see, maybe 3 of them were damaged (at least one is missing a door and has a tarp over the doorway).

We are using one of their larger units for food storage and my wife or I am there at least once or twice a week (was just there yesterday).

PM me some details and I can check for you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2017 01:29PM by LiquidFluoride.

lescooper
October 25, 2017 03:36PM

I just received an email reply from Lea Ann with Sun Storage. She checked and my boat is fine. Thanks all...

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →