Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Dish Installation

MistB'Haven
January 03, 2018 08:41PM

Anybody know if they are installing new Dish service; and if so, how long it is taking?

Re: Dish Installation

speee1dy
January 03, 2018 09:21PM

i heard ( dont know if true ) that new customers are getting installed

vicanuck
January 04, 2018 02:27PM

Contact Paradise Satellite at 340-718-2488 or if not working alan@dishnetworkvi.com or on Facebook using Messenger.

Juanita
January 04, 2018 03:30PM

I need dish repair, and they won't even take my order. They said they don't have any open slots and to call back in a few days. If non then, call back a few days later. They won't put me on a list. Frustrating!

Juanita

vicanuck
January 04, 2018 05:16PM

Juanita
I need dish repair, and they won't even take my order. They said they don't have any open slots and to call back in a few days. If non then, call back a few days later. They won't put me on a list. Frustrating!

Who are you calling? Dish Network 800 number? If you call the 800 number for no charge service, that is likely the response you'll get.

If you contact the local Dish authorized dealer, Paradise Satellite, directly you may get a better outcome.

But, it won't be at no charge.

Jumbie
January 05, 2018 06:14AM

Vicanuck is correct — Paradise Satillite is installing & repairing Dish Satilites. They are extremely busy but they will definitely put you on their list, & give you an idea of when to expect service. Karen & Alan are great. Call 340-718-2448.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2018 06:20AM by Jumbie.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →