Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Long Reef Condos

tewwillis@hotmail.com
January 29, 2018 09:09PM

Hi Everyone....
We are looking at possibly buying a condo at Long Reef, I read several old messages that the area was fairly safe and some renovations had stared with nice condos - does anyone have new updates about Long Reef & their Condos?
Thank you
T

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2018 09:10PM by tewwillis@hotmail.com.

Re: Long Reef Condos

Scubadoo
January 29, 2018 11:41PM

The area is OK, fairly safe I think. Up above a lot of retail on Northside rd. A couple of bargains there at $65K. Those condos on the MLS aren't renovated, the pool is. But I certainly hope you're already familiar with STX and not considering buying site unseen.

Jumbie
January 30, 2018 09:57AM

I know a person who lives at Long Reef & he likes it. It is in a decent neighborhood & the big plus right now is that Viya recently re- connected the Cable TV & Internet services.

terry
January 30, 2018 10:54AM

It has been quite some time since I drove by them but they always had a Section 8 look to them, IMHO. Laundry hanging everywhere, etc.

Scubadoo
February 03, 2018 10:06PM

Another Long Reef condo on the market today. Get'em while they're hot.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →