Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

BbVI down in Cotton Valley

dougtamjj
February 23, 2018 08:12AM

Is anyone else having this problem? We have not had Internet since last night.

Re: BbVI down in Cotton Valley

Beeski
February 23, 2018 11:39AM

There is no outage in Cotton Valley for BBVI.
Only you.
Send an email to stxsupport@broadband.vi with your information and we will take a look.

daveb722
February 23, 2018 07:53PM

I've sent 3 requests to bbvi re-installation as i live in catherine's hope right next to cotton valley hoping to understand when service may be restored as I knew they had it. I sent 3 as my first was when I heard cotton valley had service, the 2nd I didn't receive a generic response so I do not believe it ever went through around christmas and the third about 3 weeks ago. No answers, hate to be negative, but updates are appreciated. WAPA had better updates, say no more. I don't care if I will not get service until June, just let me know, the fact that your website is the same info and no emails being sent out (even to all subscribers) letting them know how the restoration is going is poor at best.

dougtamjj
February 23, 2018 08:49PM

Thanks Beeski. We called when the office opened this morning and they got us going again.

Daveb722, so sorry you still don't have internet. This is the number my hubby called this morning. 340-719-2943. They got us back online in a few minutes. Hopefully they can help you out.

Tammy

Beeski
February 24, 2018 08:35AM

Daveb722, what is your name or the name the account is under?

daveb722
February 24, 2018 09:47AM

Sorry for the negative comment, a little vodka and a shitty day at work. I should have worded it differently, my apologies. Thanks for anything you can do, I pm'd my info.

bathiel
February 25, 2018 09:46PM

Beeski--I hate to bother you with this. I'm sure you're inundated messages. But wanted to see if you can help. Got connected late January and everything was working great for three weeks. Then a week ago Friday, it dropped from 15-20 down to 1 or less. We've called several times and went to the office to put in a ticket. They said give them 72 hours. We need the web to run our business. Can you help?

Bernie

Beeski
February 26, 2018 06:34AM

Not on a Sunday.
I made a change. Try it now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2018 06:42AM by Beeski.

bathiel
February 26, 2018 07:26AM

You're amazing--thank you so much. It's back to where it was before.

Thank you, again.

Bernie

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →