Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Tailor on STX?

islandjoan
June 28, 2018 02:39PM

Someone asked about this recently but I cannot find the message thread using tailor, seamstress or sewing.

The lady at Tailored to Fit in Princesse told me she is going off island for awhile when I called a week or so ago.

Does anyone know of any other tailors on STX?

Or someone who sews?

I have some simple clothes altering that needs to be done.

thanks!

Re: Tailor on STX?

speee1dy
June 29, 2018 07:55AM

i think that the one hubby used, but isnt there one on the way to gallows bay? there is a br on the corner and right across from the bar is a place that does sewing of some sort. the road to gallows bay by the water

islandjoan
Someone asked about this recently but I cannot find the message thread using tailor, seamstress or sewing.

The lady at Tailored to Fit in Princesse told me she is going off island for awhile when I called a week or so ago.

Does anyone know of any other tailors on STX?

Or someone who sews?

I have some simple clothes altering that needs to be done.

thanks!

islandjoan
June 29, 2018 09:57AM

thanks speee1dy I'll see if I can find it.

Maybe someone else can confirm if they know of this place.

rosesisland
June 29, 2018 10:44AM

islandjoan
thanks speee1dy I'll see if I can find it.

Maybe someone else can confirm if they know of this place.

The sign has been there for years, as whether or not there's still business being done there, well, you have to just go by there and find out.

I used to see a sign for sewing over near Sherwin Williams across from Hovensa parking lot. Can't remember if I've noticed it lately or not.

I'm not on FaceBook, but, if you are, go to St Croix buy and sell 24/7 or something like that and ask. You should get a wealth of information for seamstresses.

islandjoan
June 29, 2018 11:51AM

Thanks Rose I'll check it out

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →