Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Virgin Islands Drivers Manual

Jim Dandy
June 13, 2005 05:20PM

For those of you that are interested in getting a Virgin Islands driver license I just noticed a link on the Virgin Islands Daily News web site ( www.virginislandsdailynews.com ) to the complete thirty seven page manual including sample test questions.

Jim

Re: Virgin Islands Drivers Manual

jbr12
June 13, 2005 06:41PM

THanks for the heads up... but I can't seem to find it anywhere on the daily news website. Would appreciate a little direction to the guide if possible. Thanks!

Re: Virgin Islands Drivers Manual

piaa
June 13, 2005 07:34PM

Hi there,
Went to the website, in the colum on the left hand side of the page there is a red box that reads "Virgin Islands Drivers Manual" just click and all info comes up - hope this helps happy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

Whether you are dreaming about island living, received a job transfer, are a new resident, or plan to retire in the USVI later down the road - this book is worth reading!

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →

Newsletter Signup

Sign up now for our FREE Virgin Islands Moving Center Newsletter and we will email you regular updates on what's happening in the Virgin Islands & on VImovingcenter.com. You can unsubscribe at any time. Simply fill in the form below.

CAPTCHA