Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

on line radio

Elwyn
February 24, 2007 01:54PM

Anyone know of a radio station on St. Croix that broadcasts online?

Thanks
Elwyn

Re: on line radio

Texas girl
February 24, 2007 06:17PM

isle95.com/listenlive.htm

Elwyn
February 25, 2007 06:25PM

Thanks. I tried it, but all I get is can not connect. I'll have a look on the net ans see if I can find a station on St. Croix.

Elwyn

Roger W. Morgan
April 04, 2007 07:39AM

There are some new restrictions regarding broadcasting music on the Internet. Lots of radio stations have discontinued their "online" broadcasts due to the huge music licensing fees we pay. You can check our website at www.paradise935fm.com Although we don't "stream" our signal, we do have a daily podcast of our talk show, "Free Speech". It's posted right after each day's broadcast at about noon Atlantic time. It'll give you a great taste of what's going on in the Virgin Islands...but, sorry--no music.

Roger W. Morgan

agv
April 04, 2007 02:08PM

104.3 the buzz on st. thomas broadcasts live. www.buzzrocks.com

they broadcast in st. croix too! do they count

Scooter
April 06, 2007 11:15PM

Try....... www.mongoose1049.com

JohnB
April 07, 2007 10:15AM

I was able to connect to isle95.com/listenlive.htm, although it wasn't as straightforward as it should have been. I assume you have Windows Media Player. That's required.

Texas girl
April 07, 2007 07:48PM

I'm glad you got it to work. I'm listening to it right now while working on my blog [movingtostcroix.com] It's a great way to get in the right mood to write about St. Croix - not that I really need much help in that area!

jefgar
April 08, 2007 11:38PM

WSTX -- Reggae 100.3 -- "the Virgin Islands Reggae Authroity" is on line at www.reggae.vi/listen.html

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →