Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Re: Adult Fun...?

pt
June 29, 2017 11:22AM

This is one of the funniest posts ever!

Also: Man walks into drugstore. Asks the druggist "BenGay?" "No, but Carl sure is!" came the reply.

LiquidFluoride
June 29, 2017 02:30PM

Ernie D
Have you found what you were looking for. I will be on the island in a few months and I was wondering the same as you. Nude beaches and safe adult fun. If you have already found what you are looking for, please let me know.. Thanks

Since these islands were owned by the Danish, expect even MORE repressed sexuality (in public at least) than in the US.

If you wear a bikini anywhere but the beach you are looked down on.. I've been walking down the middle of a street, beer in hand when the cops pulled up and told me "You cant do that here"... then they told me to put a shirt on, and drove off after I did.

So "open fun" doesn't really exist here like that; I'm sure you can find other outlets but it will take some time "on the ground" and it would probably be out west near sandcastles... haha

Moinstx
June 30, 2017 05:35AM

Does Kurt Schindler still play music on the island? Those were some wild parties in general with an eclectic crowd.

I heard that nude sunbathing used to occur wayy down the beach at Haypenny. That was years ago though and seems dangerous to venture to the way reaches of anyplace now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2017 05:43AM by Moinstx.

East Ender
June 30, 2017 07:35AM

This thread is 7 years old. And I STILL miss Trade...

vicanuck
June 30, 2017 08:40AM

Moinstx
Does Kurt Schindler still play music on the island? Those were some wild parties in general with an eclectic crowd.

I heard that nude sunbathing used to occur wayy down the beach at Haypenny. That was years ago though and seems dangerous to venture to the way reaches of anyplace now.

My teenagers suggested that Jacks & Issac's out in the far east end was the bare ass beach.

LiquidFluoride
June 30, 2017 09:06AM

Moinstx

I see him almost every weekend at rainbow beach, he's definitely around.

islandjoan
June 30, 2017 09:14AM

I have seen nude people on occasion out at Isaac Bay, including two darkly tanned old biddy ladies with fake boobs, once! Not sure I wanted to see that. Also have seen a few naked men here and there.

vicanuck

My teenagers suggested that Jacks & Issac's out in the far east end was the bare ass beach.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →