Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

St. Croix rental, available at The Reef, east end!

October 21, 2010 10:50AM

Beautiful, furnished, king size, one bedroom, 1000 sq. ft., 1 1/2 bath condo for long term rent. The unit is first tier on the golf course with a view of the sea and buck island. It has NEW appliances including washer and dryer. Has front patio and private atrium in the back. The reef is located in the east end of St. Croix, at Teague Bay. The development is behind security gates. Has a gorgeous pool, a fitness center, deli and restaurant on the complex.

Asking $998.00 per month. For further information please e-mail me at

Thank you,

Linda K.

Re: St. Croix rental, available at The Reef, east end!

October 21, 2010 01:23PM

Is your condo still available? And do you accept pets? My fiance and I are moving down and looking to move into a place soon, she'll be here soon but we're struggling to find a safe place for our babies (Dogs) If you know of anything i'd greatly appreciate the advice, we're young professional, non smokers who are very clean and respectful. Thanks!

Re: St. Croix rental, available at The Reef, east end!

October 21, 2010 04:55PM

Thank you for writing!

We would love to help you, but the Reef does not allow pets. Many of the condo units also do not allow pets. You probably already found that out. Perhaps you can find a house or an apartment attached to a house. Often they are more lenient. My son lives on the island he first lived in Mango Court near Schooner Bay East end A, they allowed pets. You can check there and see if they have an opening.

Thinking of you!

Linda K.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Join Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

USVI Books & Souvenirs

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →