Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Looking for rental for 1 month in June for PMV

Suzanne Razaq
March 20, 2011 01:59PM

Hi Everyone,
I am looking for a rental for 1 month for June 2011 for a pre-move visit. Ideally would like to stay at Gentle winds or Carambola villas; but I am open. Please can you post or PM details. Ideally, I need a 2BD with a full kitchen as I'll be making most meals. Thank you in advance.
Suzanne

Re: Looking for rental for 1 month in June for PMV

LKWriter4
March 26, 2011 09:27PM

Dear Suzanne,

We are the owners of a villa at The Reef Golf Resort on the east end of St. Croix. Are you familiar with the Reef? It is a secure gated community on the beach.

We have a spacious one bedroom unit with a king size bed. It also features a comfortable sofa bed. The villa accommodates four. The full kitchen features new appliances and everything you would need to make your stay comfortable. We have a front covered patio on the golf course with a view of the sea and Buck Island. There is an atrium right off the kitchen for enjoyable out of doors breakfasts. We also have a washer and dryer. The pool is one of the loveliest on the island. Duggans Restaurant, Spirits Deli, a pro shop, tennis courts and fitness center are on the premises, for your enjoyment.

Please contact me if you would be interested in further information about our Villa. We know you would enjoy The Reef.

Thank you very much,

Linda K.

Re: Looking for rental for 1 month in June for PMV

Linda J
March 27, 2011 05:32AM

All three of these places, The Reef, Gentle Winds and Carambola are a little out of the way. Will you have a car? If so any of the three are doable, if not, you might consider something a little closer in.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →