Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Car For Rent - Summer Season

brinni
May 03, 2011 09:55AM

2007 Chevy Aveo (4 Door) for Rent June 3-October 1. Runs great, power locks, functioning A/C, doesn't leak in the rain! I'll be off island for the summer and want the car to be driven rather than sitting idly in storage.

Ideally, I'm looking for one renter for the entire summer. I'm open to renters who are only interested for shorter periods of time as long as they have island references. $10/day (this is HALF of what the rental car companies charge!)

Re: Car For Rent - Summer Season

Ericw
May 03, 2011 10:03AM

careful... I think in the VI the registered car owner is liable for anything the driver does, not the driver. ie, tickets, accidents, driving off the dock, etc

Jazznurse
May 03, 2011 10:55AM

Good morning
Im LaVerne Switzer a travel nurse here in the St Croix rea til August...Working here at a local Hospital and in dire need of transportation til Aug 2011 803 206 8957
References at your request

jaxstcroixcondo
May 03, 2011 11:38AM

Hi, if the car is available next April (2012) for a month, we are certainly interestedsmiling

VIsnorkeler
May 03, 2011 11:50AM

Brinni, you didn't say which island.

STTVicki
May 07, 2011 01:01PM

I'm moving to the island June 1st and would take great care of your car until you came back in October. $300/month is a little steep though for that little car....how about $200? One driver....very respectful....

DaveN
May 09, 2011 11:29AM

interested in the aveo. my wife and I are taking 6 month assignment at Schneider hosp begin 6/1/11. please call 941-780-2943 or email newsteaddavid7@gmail.com. thank you by oct we will have "lay of the land and will find something else.

Jazznurse
May 09, 2011 11:34AM

Has anyone heard from brinni?

brinni
May 09, 2011 09:23PM

Hi everyone! Sorry it took me so long to get back on here! I am on STX. I'll PM those who have responded. I appreciate the interest! smiling

Jazznurse
May 23, 2011 06:57PM

Has anyone rented or know anything about Brinni and her rental?? Im here in St Croix and have not heard from her and she has not posted that her car is rented...H E L P

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →