Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Need good Dry Cleaner on STX

May 08, 2011 08:55PM

Can someone please give me the name and location for a good dry cleaner near Christiansted? THANKS!

Re: Need good Dry Cleaner on STX

May 11, 2011 08:58PM

I recently used the wet dryclean at the laundry building near Schooner Bay. I left them with two suits, and when the suits were returned the linings in the skirts had been torn loose.

So...sorry I don't know where to tell you to go, but I can recommend avoiding the one I went to (and I'll hope that someone replies to your post with the inside info on where to take my stuff next time!) smiling

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2011 09:40PM by Ebbie1999.

Linda J
May 12, 2011 05:01AM

I work at the Buccaneer and we use Tropical Cleaners for guests. Over in Princess.

May 12, 2011 09:24AM

I've used Tropical, too. No problems and very nice. Takes a long time, though...about a week +/-.

@Linda, I assume the service for the guests is one day??

Linda J
May 12, 2011 06:31PM

Nope, usually 2 days, if pick-up by 9 am or so, return the next afternoon..

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Join Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

USVI Books & Souvenirs

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →