VInowVImovingcenterLiving In De VIVItraders

Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

April 26, 2012 07:44PM
My '76 Sporty is called "The Pirate Bike"...because she has a pirate theme...like the top of the gas tank, the oil tank and top of the front fender have a Jolly Roger flag in tatters airbrushed on them...click here for pics: The Pirate Bike The first 21 pics on that page is the bike I'm referring to...she's got a 1974 Ironhead 1000 in 'er, runs great, everything works, amazing shape for being 38 years old...anyone interested? I paid $5K for the bike in '01, put lotsa time and energy into 'er to make 'er the bike she is today (hell, paint alone was $1500!)...anyone interested in buying this baby? I'll let 'er go for $7K...I don't really want to, but my finances are in bad shape...just puttin' it out there...if someone is gonna love 'er like I have, I'll be very sad, but I'm at the point where I have to liquidate...<sniff-sniff!> sad

~Marty smiling

"We're all here...cuz we're not all there!"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2012 07:54PM by Marty on STT.
May 08, 2012 09:41AM
Just not a big market for HD here....mad

~Marty smiling

May 16, 2012 07:45AM
No longer for sale...

~Marty smiling

Re: 1976 HD Sportster
May 16, 2012 06:37PM
Marty, Did you sell it or take it off the market?
May 16, 2012 06:47PM
One of my Club brothers had to sell his Road King so he could buy a truck for work, so we took all the tin off and put on a bunch of stuff that he had laying around, like the bars and front wheel...it looks completely different..and now I have a bunch of parts in my living room! Haha!

~Marty smiling

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

The Ultimate Resource for Moving to and Living in the Virgin Islands - St. Thomas St. John St. Croix Water Island
Copyright © 2002 - 2013 VI Moving Center All rights reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Advertising