Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Roommate needed $400/month no deposit!

islandgalstx
September 18, 2013 10:49PM

Need a roommate for a 3 bedroom house by mid to end of October. You pay $400 a month and that includes light and water. You get the master bedroom with a nice bed, head board and dresser. Room also have a sliding glass door to balcony. We would share a bathroom. Other roommate has his own bathroom. We have a 2 sink kitchen that is very roomy. Big living room with couch and TV. It's okay to have guests crash on couch if you want. We have a full paved driveway with a remote security gate. Located in Catherine's Rest close to downtown Christiansted. It's a very peaceful and safe neighborhood. AND PRIVATE. We are two males in our mid 30's and the new roommate can be female or male. We respect each others privacy. I LOVE THIS PLACE AND WOULD HATE TO FIND ANOTHER PLACE WITH SUCH PRIVACY AND SECURITY. My name is Derek and you can reach me at 340-277-1341. Thank you and hope to hear from you.

Re: Roommate needed $450/month no deposit!

islandgalstx
September 22, 2013 02:56PM

islandgalstx
Correction:
Need a roommate for a 3 bedroom house by mid to end of October. You pay $450 a month which includes light and water. You get the master bedroom with a nice bed, head board and dresser. Room also have a sliding glass door to balcony. We would share a bathroom. Other roommate has his own bathroom. We have a 2 sink kitchen that is very roomy. Big living room with couch and TV. It's okay to have guests crash on couch if you want. We have a full paved driveway with a remote security gate. Located in Catherine's Rest close to downtown Christiansted. It's a very peaceful and in a safe neighborhood. It's also PRIVATE. We are two males in our mid 30's and the new roommate can be female or male. We respect each others privacy. I LOVE THIS PLACE AND WOULD HATE TO FIND ANOTHER PLACE WITH SUCH PRIVACY AND SECURITY. My name is Derek and you can reach me at 340-277-1341/droppinjewelz@gmail.com. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

Whether you are dreaming about island living, received a job transfer, are a new resident, or plan to retire in the USVI later down the road - this book is worth reading!

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →

Newsletter Signup

Sign up now for our FREE Virgin Islands Moving Center Newsletter and we will email you regular updates on what's happening in the Virgin Islands & on VImovingcenter.com. You can unsubscribe at any time. Simply fill in the form below.

CAPTCHA