VInowVImovingcenterLiving In De VIVItraders

Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Roommate needed $400/month no deposit!
September 18, 2013 10:49PM
Need a roommate for a 3 bedroom house by mid to end of October. You pay $400 a month and that includes light and water. You get the master bedroom with a nice bed, head board and dresser. Room also have a sliding glass door to balcony. We would share a bathroom. Other roommate has his own bathroom. We have a 2 sink kitchen that is very roomy. Big living room with couch and TV. It's okay to have guests crash on couch if you want. We have a full paved driveway with a remote security gate. Located in Catherine's Rest close to downtown Christiansted. It's a very peaceful and safe neighborhood. AND PRIVATE. We are two males in our mid 30's and the new roommate can be female or male. We respect each others privacy. I LOVE THIS PLACE AND WOULD HATE TO FIND ANOTHER PLACE WITH SUCH PRIVACY AND SECURITY. My name is Derek and you can reach me at 340-277-1341. Thank you and hope to hear from you.
Re: Roommate needed $450/month no deposit!
September 22, 2013 02:56PM
islandgalstx
Correction:
Need a roommate for a 3 bedroom house by mid to end of October. You pay $450 a month which includes light and water. You get the master bedroom with a nice bed, head board and dresser. Room also have a sliding glass door to balcony. We would share a bathroom. Other roommate has his own bathroom. We have a 2 sink kitchen that is very roomy. Big living room with couch and TV. It's okay to have guests crash on couch if you want. We have a full paved driveway with a remote security gate. Located in Catherine's Rest close to downtown Christiansted. It's a very peaceful and in a safe neighborhood. It's also PRIVATE. We are two males in our mid 30's and the new roommate can be female or male. We respect each others privacy. I LOVE THIS PLACE AND WOULD HATE TO FIND ANOTHER PLACE WITH SUCH PRIVACY AND SECURITY. My name is Derek and you can reach me at 340-277-1341/droppinjewelz@gmail.com. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

The Ultimate Resource for Moving to and Living in the Virgin Islands - St. Thomas St. John St. Croix Water Island
Copyright © 2002 - 2013 VI Moving Center All rights reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Advertising