Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Car needed, please help!

cav11acr
September 19, 2014 10:32PM

I am new to St Croix and have not had any luck finding a used car to buy. I am looking for a clean, rust free, and reliable SUV or Jeep for under $7000. I will pay cash for the vehicle. If you have anything or know anyone selling a vehicle like this please send me a message. This car search is getting depressing. Thank you.

Re: Car needed, please help!

CruzanIron
September 20, 2014 06:45AM

What have you already done to find a car?

Avis?
Craigslist?
Facebook STX Buy & Sell?
Island Trader?
Cruzan Car Sales? (2003 Explorer 121k 4x4 6495)

We can give a lot of ideas, but we are wasting our time if you've already tried them.

rosesisland
September 20, 2014 07:28AM

Just saw a good looking Jeep Thursday parked on the by-pass with a sign for sale, $7,000.

Keep looking and ask around. Facebook has had several on the STX marketplace site.

CruzanIron
September 20, 2014 01:15PM

2004 trail blazer in very good condition, automatic, Cold A/C, very clean $6000 OBO .

[www.facebook.com]

cav11acr
September 20, 2014 05:51PM

Thank you all for the help. I don't do Facebook so can't see stuff posted there. I have checked all the other places and there are some interesting options, thank you!

Jcanberra
September 20, 2014 09:43PM

I have a 2003 Acura MDX with a value of $8k to $8500. I can't go $7k but let me know if you if you are interested.

JC

RandyNTaj
September 25, 2014 10:16PM

Black 1993 Jeep Wrangler 4 cyl. New brakes, rotors, calipers and wheels/tires. Tune up done as well as new lift/suspension kit. All within the last 90 days. 5 speed. Soft top with half metal doors. I'm asking $4500.00 cash...and I have title in hand. I sent you a PM, but will post here as well.

cav11acr
September 26, 2014 12:08AM

I sent you a reply PM. Please contact me any time as soon as you can so I can come see the jeep and hopefully we can make the transaction. Thank you for giving me first shot at it.

cav11acr
September 28, 2014 10:01PM

I'd like to thank everyone for their help and offers in my quest for a decent vehicle here on St Croix. The search has ended and soon I will be driving a black jeep wrangler. Thank you again for everyone's helpful posts on here. It is a great way to get your message out!! Take care everyone!!!!

charlottec
September 30, 2014 04:29PM

If you don't find something, I will have one for sale in 10 days or so.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →