Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Looking for Truck/SUV in STX

swatson2
March 12, 2015 11:01AM

Hi All-

I'm looking for a reliable truck or SUV in STX. Does anyone have anything for sale or know of someone selling?

Thanks!

Sarah

Re: Looking for Truck/SUV in STX

kippyo1
March 13, 2015 07:40AM

Hi Sarah.
It just so happens we are getting ready to list our 2003 Ford Explorer today. The timing of your inquiry is excellent. We are asking $7K for the vehicle. It has a newer engine which has about 40K miles on it and the vehicle has about 80K miles on it. We bought a newer 4runner so do not need the vehicle any more. The Explorer is a VERY clean vehicle, with a new onboard computer and ABS unit.
Call 541-786-2045 if you want to make an appointment to take a look at it.
Kip.

swatson2
March 13, 2015 08:30AM

Kip-- Thank you for letting me know! I'm afraid $7k is more than we were wanting to spend but if something changes I'll give you a call! Thanks so much!

Update: Trying to keep our price below $5k

kippyo1
March 13, 2015 11:53AM

No worries. There is always that tension between "reliable" and affordable. We will be around and if you don't find something you can live with in the $5K range, give us a call.

Nailgal
March 15, 2015 09:13AM

Sarah,
If you are still searching for a truck/SUV, I have a 2000 Nissan Xterra for sale. The vehicle has 129,000 miles and is in excellent condition with all repair/maintenance documents. The vehicle has a manual transmission. Asking $5,500 or best offer, cash.
Please let me know if you are interested,
Valerie

sheryn
March 23, 2015 06:32PM

Hi Sarah,

My dad has a 2001 chevy blazer for $2500. Not sure about the mileage. But you can contact me @ 727-8548

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →