Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

2003 Ford Explorer for sale STX $7,000

kippyo1
March 18, 2015 03:27PM

We have a Ford Explorer SUV for sale on STX. It is a red 2003 and has less than 82,000 miles on the SUV but has a newer motor with only about 32,000 miles on it. New onboard computer and new ABS module. A VERY clean SUV. $7,000

Re: 2003 Ford Explorer for sale STX $7,000

donz
May 19, 2015 05:19PM

hi there. am looking around for a new used car and saw your ad. I have a few questions:
why did you replace the motor? how many owners?
did u buy it here or bring it?
why are you selling?
A/c, sunroof?
which model is it?
where is the vehicle? has it been garaged?
can you post a photo?
is it currently registered and till when/ clean title?
thanks very much!

kippyo1
May 21, 2015 03:53PM

Hi. Thanks for the interest. Photos are on craigslist to see it.
We replaced the motor because someone, to remain nameless, let it get low on water and overheated the engine. We had it replaced in June of 2009 by Carl at Unique Auto in Estate Glynn.
It was my wife's car when we met in 2009. She bought it at Caribbean Automart in 2008, so I am not sure of the history of ownership other than that. She has been driving it since then. We bought her a newer 4runner, so do not need the car any more. It has AC that works well, no sun roof. We have the vehicle at the Department of Justice in Castle Coakley during the work week and at home on the weekend. It has not been garaged, we still drive it sometimes. I had the hood repainted in 2013, for sun fade, so the front clip has new paint. It is an XLT model with gray leather interior and roof rack. We have clear title in our names. Currently registered and insured up until January 2016..
I think that was all(?)

kippyo1
May 21, 2015 03:58PM

One more thing. The Craigslist listing was posted on May 9th, for reference.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →