Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

need a car in STX

crazyinca
May 08, 2015 02:38PM

Anybody selling a good reliable car or suv with good working air on STX .Just moved here do not have much money but need a car, thanks

Re: need a car in STX

kippyo1
May 08, 2015 03:11PM

Hi. We have a 2003 Ford Explorer that is in great condition. The vehicle has 82K miles and the motor has 32K miles on it. We replaced the motor in 2009. It is red with a very clean gray leather interior. We are asking for $7k. I don't know if you want to spend that much, but that is always the balancing act, spending enough to get something reliable versus a bargain car that is unreliable. Let us know if you would like to take a look.

crazyinca
May 09, 2015 08:42AM

Good morning, I would like to see your Ford. I just dont have quite that much money. Why are you selling it?

Jamison
May 09, 2015 08:56AM

[www.facebook.com]

Join that FB page. Look for Jeff Kendall or Christian Soto.

crazyinca
May 09, 2015 09:10AM

do not do facebook but thanks for the advice

westonkaley
May 09, 2015 12:35PM

I'm trying to join hut they won't accept my request? Why is this?

CruzanIron
May 09, 2015 12:50PM

It may take a day or so. One moderator has to confirm you are not a fake then will accept you.

Jamison
May 11, 2015 06:39AM

westonkaley
I'm trying to join hut they won't accept my request? Why is this?

sometimes they wait until you actually live here, too.

kippyo1
May 11, 2015 07:30AM

Hi. Sorry to be so long getting back to you. We are selling it because we bought my wife a newer Toyota 4runner. You can call her, Zuleyma, at 757-285-7573 or me, Kip, at 541-786-2045. Zuleyma just posted photos etc., on craigslist this weekend too.

kakalee
May 12, 2015 01:24PM

Facebook had some who knows what issues about my email address, so I had to use someone elses to join. Once you get it to work look for Saint croix buy or sell your stuff. They usually have quite a few cars there.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →