Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

MORE PLANTS FOR SALE, NORTHSIDE STT

OldTart
April 19, 2016 12:24PM

[virgin.craigslist.org]

Episcia, marigolds, spider plants, custard apples and moringas. All super healthy, $5 and up.

Re: MORE PLANTS FOR SALE, NORTHSIDE STT

Idlewood4
April 24, 2016 06:13PM

Looks like once I'm settled, I should be contacting you about local plants as well as yogurt!

OldTart
April 27, 2016 09:05AM

Listing link changed:
[virgin.craigslist.org]

Dante
April 29, 2016 12:10PM

Pretty plants OT happy
I am a plant person .
Love your angel trumpets .

OldTart
April 29, 2016 12:21PM

The Angel's Trumpet (brugmansia) is quite heavenly! My parent tree regularly blooms once a month and the huge blossoms only send out their perfume at night. When they're in bloom at the same time as the gardenias and the night blooming cereus, my deck wafts with intoxicating perfume worthy of a (very) high class establishment of the night ... big grin

Dante
April 29, 2016 12:42PM

OldTart
The Angel's Trumpet (brugmansia) is quite heavenly! My parent tree regularly blooms once a month and the huge blossoms only send out their perfume at night. When they're in bloom at the same time as the gardenias and the night blooming cereus, my deck wafts with intoxicating perfume worthy of a (very) high class establishment of the night ... big grin

excited lol

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →