Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Looking for car seat, etc. STX

MistB'Haven
December 21, 2016 09:03AM

My 4 1/2 y/o grandson will be visiting this winter, first week of February. I'll be needing a car seat and was wondering if anyone had one to borrow. I'll be back on island next week and can check the consignment shops. Any recommendations for which ones have the most kid stuff? Thanks for your help!

Re: Looking for car seat, etc. STX

rosesisland
December 25, 2016 06:48AM

Look on Facebook group "St Croix Buy and Sell 24/7"

Plenty are sold on that site. You must watch site everyday and be quick it respond.

daveb722
January 08, 2017 10:02AM

saw a few at the animal shelter flea market last week, you probably could pick up cheap and then re donate it.

specialk
January 12, 2017 04:09PM

Don't know if Dave is talking about the east or west flea market. But Animal Shelter Flea Market west has several. they're in the small shopping plaza across from Plaza Extra West.

MistB'Haven
January 14, 2017 02:57PM

Great! Thanks! Anyone know their hours or a number I can call?

MistB'Haven
January 14, 2017 10:24PM

Found them on Facebook. Web page says they don't accept car seats. Only on St Croix!!

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →