Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

House for rent: - Sea View, Furnished, Pool, Includes lots of extras!!

Cody K
February 13, 2017 11:13AM

Two Bedroom One bath. 1,800 per month.

INCLUDES: POOL SERVICE, LANDSCAPING, TERMINIX, SOLAR ELECTRICITY, WIFI INTERNET, AND CABLE (700. savings)

Beautiful, Fully furnished, two bedroom, one bath, all one level, pool, Solar electric, which has been covering the total bill.

At gate to Judith's Fancy

Living room, dining room,covered patio. Fenced and Gated. Beautiful view of C'sted harbor, Fully furnished. SIX MONTH RENTAL ONLY. Available from May 1st 2017 to Oct. 31st 2017. No long term rental.

Great for someone down here on a temporary assignment or someone who wants to get the feel of the island before they buy.

INCLUDES: POOL SERVICE, LANDSCAPING, TERMINIX, SOLAR ELECTRICITY, WIFI INTERNET, AND CABLE (700. savings)

Looking for one or two people total. Good work history, good credit and good landlord references.

Please PM me here if you have any questions. I also have pictures:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2017 11:22AM by Cody K.

Re: House for rent: - Sea View, Furnished, Pool, Includes lots of extras!!

Sunshine15
March 01, 2017 02:43PM

Is this still available?

kakalee
March 04, 2017 09:13AM

I would like to know the price, if a cat is OK.

Cody K
March 10, 2017 12:42PM

Yes, PM me. If anyone has questions about the house please PM me as I don't check this site often. I also lowered the price to 1700.
Thankscool

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2017 12:50PM by Cody K.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →