Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Grocery Stores

jaxstcroixcondo
March 10, 2017 12:23PM

Hello, coming to St Croix for the month of April and will be staying on the East End. What are some of the grocery store options. I like red meat, is that plentiful at the stores. Is there one better than others as far as the selection. Heard Food Town was good..........

Re: Grocery Stores

Alana33
March 11, 2017 12:42PM

You might try posting this on the general/relocating forum page.
See the above forum list link.

Can't help you as I'm only familiar with STT stores.

thehallfamily8
March 12, 2017 10:39AM

Im Coming to St Thomas and I would like a heads up of the lifestyle as well as grocery stores on St Thomas.

kakalee
March 12, 2017 01:01PM

Closest to the East end is Seaside Market & they are the most upscale, thus quite well stocked.

thehallfamily8
March 14, 2017 06:47PM

What markets are in St Thomas?

skrussell13
March 15, 2017 02:50AM

Hello:
I normally head over to Price Smart and purchase a one year membership ($10 or $15) and shop there for most of our items. Kind of a mini Costco. Cost U Less is also good. I haven't been to Seaside Market, but will when I come out in July. I've also stopped into The Fruit Bowl, because my daughter loved it. I think I caught them on an off time, as it wasn't as fresh as I hoped. Pueblo has smaller items and they are in a few areas of the island. Enjoy your visit!

Wolverine888
April 17, 2017 08:30PM

Thx, great useful info

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →