Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Looking for 1 BR on STT

Idlewood4
July 30, 2017 09:27PM

Good evening folks.

While I adore my current apartment on Crown Mt, I just retired and am looking to downsize. I would like a safe neighborhood, furnished, 1 car parking, and washer/dryer in unit or onsite. PM me if you have any leads. I'd be looking to move in anytime between now and Sept 15. I have my current place until Sept 30, but don't mind getting a place now as well.

Option 2 is to relocate to FL, TN or NC, but I'd really like to remain on STT.

I've been checking the VI Daily News, and Craig's list (I don't really need heat or snow plowing LOL) Been looking for signs, but the same ones are up that have been up for a very long time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2017 09:41PM by Idlewood4.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →