Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Need an island car?

Regina
December 31, 2017 11:46AM

Selling a 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage ES hatchback, automatic transmission, AC, keyless entry and start with 38,000 miles. Exterior color Red and in excellent condition. Great get around the island car and it is still under manufacturer warranty. Price $8500.
I am also able to bring cars in by custom order. So if there is something you want a particular vehicle that you can not find on island let me know. Carfax and VIN report available on all cars prior to purchase.

Re: Need an island car?

jaynie
January 02, 2018 06:00AM

Regina Hello we are new on Island and need a clean running cheap car to get us from A to B. If you know of anything please respond. Thank you

Regina
January 03, 2018 07:33AM

Hello,
We sold the Mitsubishi but we have three others coming in. I snowbird here and I am in St Croix now. I noticed when I first visited here that the cars are very overpriced. So my brother (who owns a dealership) and I began shipping in cars and just selling them at fair market value based upon Kelly Blue Book.

For the car you are looking for, what years are acceptable, what models/mileage and what price range. Then I can see if he can get something that would fit specifically what you are looking for.

My regular email is drvaldac@gmail.com. If you send me your email I can then email you some options.

Thanks,
Valda Regina

Regina
January 03, 2018 09:24AM

Here are the other cars that we have coming in.

2010 Nissan Rogue AWD S Automatic Transmission Exterior Color Blue with 120K miles priced at $9500

2015 Nissan Versa S Automatic Transmission Exterior Color Black with 77K miles $7850

2010 Hyundai Elantra Wagon Manual Transmission with 141K miles $6000

2010 Hyundai Elantra Sedan Automatic Transmission with 146K miles $7000

Thanks,
VR

STTsailor
January 10, 2018 09:05PM

Wow. High mileage cans.

GW7569
February 10, 2018 09:23AM

Hi Regina - I am looking for an older model Jeep Wrangler to buy asap -- got anything like that please ?

Bill

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →