Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

STX spacious furnished seaside apt, 2BR / 2+ baths - March 2018

Joanna
January 18, 2018 11:36PM

Bright, breezy duplex apartment with 2BR / 2+ baths, hillside sea views, short walk to beach with amenities. Furnished including small appliances, dining/kitchen wares, linens. Washer/dryer and services.

Utilities are already on, ready to move in. Master bedroom suite and second bedroom/office/studio. Covered furnished space on spacious balcony.

Private landscaped yard & off-street parking, near historic town. Short walk to favorite swimming / snorkeling beaches with local resort facilities. Nice beach club membership available close by (Sandcastle on the Beach) with pools, fitness facility, WIFI, bar lounge & restaurant, towel service, water toys, etc.

$995 per month plus utilities
available March 2018, probably March 10th

Sorry, no pets & non-smoking.

See many photos and more details:
[abovetheseavilla.com]

Please PM for more prompt reply.
Thank you.

Re: STX spacious furnished seaside apt, 2BR / 2+ baths - March 2018

Joanna
February 04, 2018 11:24PM

Update, March 10th is the availability date.
Might have a similar un-furnished apt available shortly.

Also minor correction:
The beach club is under new management. The fitness center is no longer included in the membership, rather via separate arrangements. Still delightful ... only 3 minute walk down a gentle hill or 30 second drive.

plindholdt
February 08, 2018 06:16PM

Joanna
Update, March 10th is the availability date.
Might have a similar un-furnished apt available shortly.

Also minor correction:
The beach club is under new management. The fitness center is no longer included in the membership, rather via separate arrangements. Still delightful ... only 3 minute walk down a gentle hill or 30 second drive.

Do you have any properties which would allow for a small well mannered dog with a separate deposit possibly? Or do you know of anyone that would have such a rental?'

Thanks

Joanna
February 08, 2018 06:39PM

Sorry that cannot help you with a dog friendly rental. However this forum in the past has offered dog friendly rentals. So you might try posting a separate request with more details.

GW7569
February 09, 2018 10:19AM

Hi Joanna -
Have tried PMing you, but not sure they are going - would like very much to take a look at the unit please.
Thankx,
Bill

Joanna
February 09, 2018 10:58AM

As I believe you know by now, we spoke by phone and also PM. Apparently, not all the PMs reached me . I suspect general infrastructure flaws during continuing hurricane recovery. Thanks for your persistence.

GW7569
February 09, 2018 11:17AM

Just sent another PM -still interested -

lrollins62
February 24, 2018 12:18PM

Is this property still available? I emailed you last week but at the time I didn't have a move date...

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →