Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Check this out - Anti Romney ad

Alana33
October 03, 2012 04:33PM

If bad lanquage and truth offends you, don't watch!

[www.wtfu2012.com]

Re: Check this out - Anti Romney ad

gringojj
October 03, 2012 04:52PM

Well I am glad that ad wasnt endorsed by the dems, it is utterly despicable. What type of people think and ad with all that language is in good taste? I already know the answer to that question. I hope people have started to "wake up" to the fact that he has already put us into a hole that is going to be tough to get out of, and four more years will simply bury us.

rotorhead
October 03, 2012 04:59PM

Inappropriate for a relocation forum! Please move to PoliticsRUs!

Or wait for that NEW discussion forum that Islander is opening for us.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2012 05:01PM by rotorhead.

SunnyCaribe
October 03, 2012 05:20PM

HAHAHAHA Awesome! I thought I'd register my approval before this thread disappears. (Chuckling at gringojj's 'family values' objection above...that's the canard under which we got into this mess, IIRC.)

Alana33
October 03, 2012 05:22PM

Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

If I could vote for a US President it would be for Obama.
Republican leadership is what got un into the mess to begin with.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2012 05:27PM by Alana33.

rotorhead
October 03, 2012 05:40PM

Alana33
Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

If I could vote for a US President it would be for Obama.
Republican leadership is what got un into the mess to begin with.

See, now this would be a good topic for discussion in the new forum because I would argue that the Democratic Congressional leadership got us into this mess to begin with.

Ms Information
October 03, 2012 06:13PM

Clever video...True Too...

Gogoso
October 03, 2012 06:45PM

Saw this the other day. Despite the language, I loved it!

gringojj
October 04, 2012 05:22PM

Hey it looks like America really woke up last night!

Alana33
October 04, 2012 06:28PM

No!
America needs to wake up after 8 yrs. of GW Bush's Republican administration and his father's before that, which is the source of all ills that we now endure as Obama must be a magician to fix their undiluted mistakes, in only 4 yrs!
Meanwhile, Romney does have the time to prep for speaking debate while OUR President has to deal with all of the day to day matters on a global, international and domestic basis that need IMMEDIATE attention.

Sorry, not a Romney fan.thumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs down

rotorhead
October 04, 2012 06:39PM

Alana33
No!
America needs to wake up after 8 yrs. of GW Bush's Republican administration and his father's before that, which is the source of all ills that we now endure as Obama must be a magician to fix their undiluted mistakes, in only 4 yrs!
Meanwhile, Romney does have the time to prep for speaking debate while OUR President has to deal with all of the day to day matters on a global, international and domestic basis that need IMMEDIATE attention.

Sorry, not a Romney fan.thumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs down

Offensive!!! Excuses, excuses!

How is this any less offensive than talking about religion?

Save it for the new board!

gringojj
October 04, 2012 06:41PM

1. I think Americans were wide awake last night, Obama on the other hand.....
2.Four years is plenty of time to at least put us on the path to getting better. He has failed.
3.Obama does not have to be a magician, he needs to be the President.
4.We can all assume that Obama intended to run for a second term. With that being said he has had nearly four years to prepare for this time. Romney on the other hand has been preparing less than a year. So Obama has actually had MORE time than Obama.
5.If Obama has NOT been preparing for the debates, he certainly has not been working to fix our country because it is clearly in shambles. If he has been working hard all this time to fix our country, he has failed because it is in shambles. Either way. FAIL

rhstoo
October 04, 2012 06:49PM

Ugh. Let's leave this topic alone before I start to itemize all the Romney lies from the debate. I don"t have enough battery juice and recharging with WAPA juice is too expensive.

rotorhead
October 09, 2012 06:04PM

Check it out. How true.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →