Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Re: new president

JohnnyU
August 22, 2017 04:53PM

Goodwin's law...

speee1dy
August 23, 2017 07:56AM

ironheadUSVI
August 23, 2017 09:07AM

ESPN pulls announcer Robert Lee off Virginia game in reaction to Charlottesville protests.

You can't make this up, folks.

speee1dy
August 23, 2017 11:25AM

this is beyond ridiculous. i asked my cousins nephew where does it stop, he said slavery blah blah blah, this is what i was talking about. i thought next would be artwork and then books, not people

ironheadUSVI
August 23, 2017 11:51AM

speee1dy
this is beyond ridiculous. i asked my cousins nephew where does it stop,

Civil War reenactments.

speee1dy
August 23, 2017 02:22PM

forgot about those

LiquidFluoride
August 23, 2017 02:58PM

speee1dy
this is beyond ridiculous. i asked my cousins nephew where does it stop, he said slavery blah blah blah, this is what i was talking about. i thought next would be artwork and then books, not people

Funny how the "anti-facists" ARE the fascists... shutting down or destroying what ever they don't like.

Can I sign up to work for the thought police now, or do I have to pass some sort of loyalty test?

rotorhead
August 23, 2017 03:42PM

Logical Fallacies

[facebook.com]

speee1dy
August 24, 2017 10:28AM

i wonder how much they pay? do they offer benefits like those paid rioters get

LiquidFluoride
speee1dy

Funny how the "anti-facists" ARE the fascists... shutting down or destroying what ever they don't like.

Can I sign up to work for the thought police now, or do I have to pass some sort of loyalty test?

Alana33
August 25, 2017 04:49PM

Keep drinking that koolaide!

rosesisland
August 25, 2017 06:44PM

Alana33
Keep drinking that koolaide!

Seriously? I drank the kook-aide, er, sorry, typo, for way too many years and stopped in '08. I thank God!

LiquidFluoride
August 25, 2017 08:05PM

speee1dy
i wonder how much they pay? do they offer benefits like those paid rioters get

[www.youtube.com]

Or maybe you'll get stiffed just like them?

I'd say it's pretty clear all this recent stuff is very fake and "injected", Charleston voted 80% to 20% to keep the statues before the protest, then the city council overturned it....

Eyewitnesses seem to verify this as well. (6 tour busses of mixed BLM and KKK show up and start rioting? yeah... they really think people are that stupid I guess).

Alana33
August 25, 2017 08:28PM

Keep on drinking!

JohnnyU
August 25, 2017 10:29PM

you do enough for the board

Alana33
August 25, 2017 10:46PM

Obviously not enough!

Spartygrad95
August 25, 2017 11:09PM

Alana33
Obviously not enough!

I'm with you on this one. These "statue lovers" aka down low racists need to read Poppers Tolerance Paradox. I started a petition on change.org to bring Richard Spencer to UVI since he is having a hard time finding college venues to gather and promote bigotry, err free speech. I think UVI as a HBCU and the overall population of the USVI would show him some Caribbean hospitality. I would love to help.

Alana33
August 25, 2017 11:11PM

HA! Think I'll drink to that.
He should be "well embraced" here!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2017 11:14PM by Alana33.

JohnnyU
August 26, 2017 12:55AM

Shocking that Alana would find something to drink to

Sparty - glad that you support free speech. Being a @#$%& and looking for others to inflict injury to others that don't support your world view is admirable lol. If memory serves you have a lot in common with most totalitarian regimes.

Typical snowflake...

ironheadUSVI
August 26, 2017 06:11AM

Her condescending attacks are all that she has left since she can't accept the facts.

Spartygrad95
August 26, 2017 09:11AM

My worldview where white supremacists and Nazis are not part of the world? Lol sure. Ill live with that worldview. The snowflakes are the whiny babies from the supremacist right who can't believe the generation of resistance to their worldview aren't hand holding, kumbaya singing, milquetoast hippies like before.

Gumbo
August 27, 2017 04:13PM

Spartygrad95
My worldview where white supremacists and Nazis are not part of the world? Lol sure. Ill live with that worldview. The snowflakes are the whiny babies from the supremacist right who can't believe the generation of resistance to their worldview aren't hand holding, kumbaya singing, milquetoast hippies like before.

Actually the far left has come out to show exactly what they are, low quality people.

JohnnyU
August 27, 2017 04:28PM

Spartygrad95

While their views are distasteful, I'm not a big fan of government deciding what speech is allowed and I'm sure as hell not in favor of people like you deciding what is or is not acceptable speech.

The "resistance" aka Clownshoes is a joke because there's little to no risk associated with it (teargas to the beanbag not withstanding). They'll fold like a cheap suit like the occupy "movement".

It's funny to see the people cry about fascism, be the biggest proponents of it...

speee1dy
August 28, 2017 11:15AM

i find it interesting that now anyone on the right is a "racist" and anyone on the left isnt.
and if you support trump your a racist and if you dont your not.

such sad despicable fascists

free speech is for all , even those with views we dont support , sparty.

ironheadUSVI
August 28, 2017 11:34AM

speee1dy
i find it interesting that now anyone on the right is a "racist"

It isn't just now. It's been that way for a long time.

speee1dy
August 28, 2017 12:52PM

i just never noticed it. wish i didnt notice it now.

my cousin even said that anyone who supports trump is a racist. my other cousin said only redneck white people voted for trump.

i guess i just never paid attention before

ironheadUSVI
speee1dy
i find it interesting that now anyone on the right is a "racist"

It isn't just now. It's been that way for a long time.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →