Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Spiritual Doctor?

Azareya
January 14, 2017 06:52PM

Hi! I'm looking to reach a spiritual doctor in the virgin islands. I heard there's a good one in Saint Thomas. If you know one please text me. I respect everyone beliefs. I would prefer if anyone is gonna be negative please don't reply.
Thanks

Re: Spiritual Doctor?

Gumbo
January 17, 2017 08:25PM

I also heard he takes Visa and Mastercard big grin

Azareya
January 17, 2017 10:25PM

Funny. You obviously know what I meant.

Gumbo
January 18, 2017 06:52AM

The universe tells me that if you go to a certain nutty gift shop on the east end one of his minions will help you. When you are in the right place only you will know.
May the force be with you.

Olivia12
January 23, 2017 02:44PM

Gumbo
The universe tells me that if you go to a certain nutty gift shop on the east end one of his minions will help you. When you are in the right place only you will know.

That is so rude. He respectfully asked you to withhold negative comments. Making fun of someone for what they believe says a lot about your character. I'm sorry Azareya, I don't have any answers for you as I haven't moved there yet.

Gumbo
January 23, 2017 08:43PM

Olivia12
Gumbo

That is so rude. He respectfully asked you to withhold negative comments. Making fun of someone for what they believe says a lot about your character. I'm sorry Azareya, I don't have any answers for you as I haven't moved there yet.

I feel negative energy. are you ok?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2017 08:52PM by Gumbo.

Alana33
January 24, 2017 08:15AM

Not nice Gumbo.
You're trolling.

Maybe the OP can find what he/she is looking for thru this link or someone associated.

[www.uvi.edu]

Gumbo
January 24, 2017 04:22PM

Alana33
Not nice Gumbo.
You're trolling.

Maybe the OP can find what he/she is looking for thru this link or someone associated.

[www.uvi.edu]

Thank You Alana,
I will burn sage and make peace with the universe.

Alana33
January 24, 2017 08:33PM

Good ting!

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →