Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Centennial Transfer Celebration of Friday

Gumbo
March 29, 2017 07:08PM

I was told there are many events that are by invitation only. Does anyone have info?
Did our broke government pay for events that the public is excluded from? I don't know any of this too be true. Just curious.

Re: Centennial Transfer Celebration of Friday

LiquidFluoride
March 30, 2017 12:56AM

best place in the world to see "white guilt" manifested... I'll be there for sure, gotta record this for posterity.

Gumbo
March 30, 2017 10:43AM

True statement Mr. Fluoride. I would believe they were sincere if they invited those that were wronged to immigrate to their country. What better way to make it right? They have free healthcare.

watruw8ing4
March 30, 2017 10:49AM

Well, there's a Gala Ball. I'll be happy to post more info on it as soon as my invitation arrives. excited

Gator's Mom
March 30, 2017 02:00PM

[www.vitransfercentennial.org]

You can buy your tickets at Anally Farms or Undercover Books. The gala is on Sunday so be sure to get them soon!

watruw8ing4
Well, there's a Gala Ball. I'll be happy to post more info on it as soon as my invitation arrives. excited

LiquidFluoride
March 31, 2017 10:42PM

Didn't get to go, have an injured baby horse to care for,,, was it everything I thought it would be?

Alana33
April 01, 2017 10:18AM

LiquidFluoride
Didn't get to go, have an injured baby horse to care for,,, was it everything I thought it would be?

Hope baby Dragon is doing better and will be healing quickly.
So sorry to hear of his ordeal.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →