Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Italy Pics

AandA2VI
August 25, 2017 12:49AM

Got my last trips pics done ahead of schedule. I culled pretty heavily this time and this gallery is just what I consider the best shots. That said I would not go to Italy again LOL.

[www.photosvi.com]

Re: Italy Pics

rosesisland
August 25, 2017 05:28AM

Those were beautiful Adrian! You certainly captured Italy's beauty! Why wouldn't you go back?
I'd be back there in a heartbeat if I could again. But, I had as my guide my east Texas cousin, that's now famous there, and I got to see and do things, I guess, regular tourists don't get the opportunity to see or do.

speee1dy
August 25, 2017 08:30AM

your camera is amazing

Alana33
August 25, 2017 04:47PM

Hey Adrian, Spectacular photos as usual.
You've got an excellent eye for for capturing the moment and flavor of your subjects. I'm definitely a fan.

Thank you for sharing.

If you ever get to New Zealand, take a month to explore!
What is your next trip?

East Ender
August 27, 2017 02:11PM

Great pictures! Made me want to go back... It looks like you did all the Grand Tour stops. If you ever do go back, try some of the smaller out of the way spots like Umbria or La Marche. I would love to see photos from Ravenna. The mosaics are so incredible, and my unschooled iPhone pictures don't do then any justice. How was driving?

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →