Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Mommy Groups on St. Croix

LatinaPrincessMom
June 05, 2011 07:57PM

God bless everyone on this forum. I am a 20 year old mom who has a 7 month old baby girl who is looking for a group of moms to hang out with to share her experience and share advice...where on St. croix can I find a play group? Please email me at lynetteconcepcion@live.com thankyou so much

Re: Mommy Groups on St. Croix

granolag
May 26, 2015 05:14PM

Discouraged to see that no one responded to this. Perhaps four years later there are more moms of young ones out there?

bobn
June 09, 2015 08:46PM

What about Tamarind Moms? I think they meet weekly and have an email list. Sorry, no kid here so I can't provide the contact info, but hopefully someone else will chime in.

Kaybear
June 14, 2015 05:41AM

I will be having my first child in two months and also wondered if there are any mommy groups in the St. Croix area where I live. I am interested because I think this would be a great resource and support network for new as well as seasoned moms.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →