VInowVImovingcenterLiving In De VIVItraders

Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

October 16, 2011 01:31PM
Lived here for almost 14 years, and for the past, I dunno, 6 years (?) I have had T-day Dinner at The Toad & Tart...but, since Anna is now closed...where the heck am I gonna take my guests?? Before T&T, my ex-wife always made diner, but, since she is an 'ex' now, I'm thinking that is not an option...anyone have any good recommendations?

~Marty smiling

"We're all here...cuz we're not all there!"
Re: Thanksgiving Dinner
October 22, 2011 02:13PM
Caribbean Saloon. I believe they do.
November 18, 2011 09:45AM
[www.facebook.com]

Caribbean Saloon's Thanksgiving Menu
November 18, 2011 10:17AM
Thanks!!

~Marty smiling

November 21, 2011 09:53AM
I know Fish Tails (yes, I work there) is doing regular menu and a traditional Thanksgiving buffet. Our food is certainly better than Saloon's! Idk how much the buffet will be, nor what exactly the buffet will include. Check Fish Tail's Facebook page.
November 24, 2011 10:47AM
Michelyn works there, too, right? She is the significant other to one of my Club Brother's kids...good people!

~Marty smiling

November 25, 2011 09:06AM
She does work there, too. And, yes, EVERYONE there is good people!! LOL
November 26, 2011 08:37AM
Today is the big bash at Magens for Skeeter's 69th birthday...everyone is invited!!

~Marty smiling

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

The Ultimate Resource for Moving to and Living in the Virgin Islands - St. Thomas St. John St. Croix Water Island
Copyright © 2002 - 2013 VI Moving Center All rights reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Advertising