Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Midwife for St. John homebirth.

jarrodjcard
July 26, 2014 01:12AM

Good day,
We are expecting our second child in February. Our first child was born beautifully at home on St. John. Wondering if anyone knows of any practicing, licensed, willing midwives available. We used Wendy Coram for our first birth. She was wonderful and we appreciate her participation. We are looking to explore any other options available.
Thanks for your help,
Whitney, Quintin, Jarrod, and (yet to be named)

Re: Midwife for St. John homebirth.

BVI Traveling Midwife
December 21, 2014 01:33PM

Hi, I have been trying to contact you since I am currently in Tortola. I came to assist a birth. I am leaving on Tuesday, Dec 23rd, from St Thomas in the afternoon to return to Ontario. I have been attending births for 30 years, over 600 home birth and 600 hospital births. 100 water births. I could return for your birth possibly in February. It would be ideal if we could meet prior to my departure. My email is birthcare@live.com I am currently staying in Tortola, at 341-9356. Let me know if you are still in need of assistance.

BirthCare

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →