Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Sports and activites for Kids: Teens and Tweens

Beach3
January 03, 2015 05:48PM

Good afternoon! Hope everyone's new year is starting off well! We have been silent readers of this very informational forum and we are now hoping to get some suggestions to help our daughter. We have a 12 year old who was very active in soccer back in the states. With teammates and schoolmates came sleep overs and time spent with friends. Unfortunately, she has not had the opportunity to make friends here just yet. She is homeschooled as she must travel back to the states quite often so that limits her contact with peers her age. We have done the canoe thing, the snorkel thing and the beach thing. Still, as with us, it is hard to drum up conversation to find that most people are just vacationing and not residents.

So to all those wise and experienced folks of STX, where is a safe and fun environment I can take my 12 year old to meet her next BFF?

Thank you for your responses and may you all have a blessed and fortunate new year!

Re: Sports and activites for Kids: Teens and Tweens

Alana33
January 14, 2015 08:43PM

You might get more responses by posting on the Relocation message board. Good luck!

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →