Join discussions on moving to and living in the USVI, ask questions, share info & tips! (Vacationing? Visit Travel Message Board)

Fitness

ryanbennett09
November 05, 2015 12:59PM

Hey guys, I'm moving to St. Thomas (Red Hook) at the end of November. I'm just checking to see where some decent gyms are located and if there are any groups who meet up outside the gym to work out?

Re: Fitness

garyjohnson
November 28, 2015 01:56AM

Hey ,
You will find various gyms in Red hook like Body Elite fitness ,Harbor fitness and many more are available .You need to find the nearest one from your home .I have recently started doing exercise at home and also taking weight loss supplements for reducing my belly fat.

Re: Fitness

jake5884
January 17, 2016 03:09PM

Hey guys/ladies,
I am currently looking to move to St. Thomas as well. I am looking for any job opportunities before I move out there. I was a CrossFit coach for two years and an ex professional soccer player as well. Athletics is my life. I was wondering if you knew any job opportunities in fitness or just job opportunities in general. Look forward to hearing back. Thanks for the help.

Join the discussion. Click the button below to Login or Register now!

Click here to login

• Blue Ocean Transport

Moving to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Settlers Handbook
Only $17.95

The Settlers Handbook for the U.S. Virgin Islands is your guide to moving to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John and Water Island.

The current 18th Edition, released in January 2016, will help you explore your dream of island living. A solid reference book, it was first published in 1975. That's 40 years of helping people move to the islands. A must read. Order today.

Order Today

Advertise

Join VIMovingCenter.com Today!

Tell prospective and current residents about your business.

Learn More →

Sister Sites

VITraders

USVI Books & Souvenirs

VInow

USVI Vacation Guide

Living in de V.I.

USVI Relocation DVD

Proud Supporter

VI Olympic Team

For over 45 years, the Virgin Islands has celebrated the Olympic tradition by sending our athletes to compete.

Learn More →